suspension question

Hi GLX'ers. I just subscribed to the GLX digest and I have a question as to
what shocks and springs to put on my GLX. I don't want to go too stiff
because I have a CORRADO with Koni adjustables on it and I don't want to
go that stiff on the JETTA. I was thinging about getting the Neuspeed/Bilstein
setup with the soft/sport springs but I want to lower the car more. The more
looking and pricing I do, the Boge Pro Gas with H&R springs might be the way
to go. Does anybody have any experence with the Boge's or H&R springs?
Am I correct that H&R springs makes the springs for Neuspeed and if they do,
are H&R JETTA GLX lowering spings the same as Neuspeed's? My main concern is
better handling without much loss in ride comfort. My CORRADO takes care of
my racing urges! THANKS for any and all responses.

Mark Kent                  95 JETTA GLX, some mods
mskent@mwci.net            90 CORRADO G60, lots of mods