modifications, i like that idea!

hi everyone, chris collier here,

i am the proud owner of a new 97 glx vr6; so far i absolutely love this
car; i have had it for 3000+ miles so far;

previously i owned a 95 jetta gl 4 cyl.; this to was a nice car, but as
we all know a little under-powered;

i have been a subscribing member to the gti-vr6 listserver for awhile,
and have recently subscribed to the jetta glx digest; both of which i
find informative and sometimes hilariously  amusing;

in recent digests i have been reading about suspension upgrades and
thought that i would share my personal suspension package as well as
some other modifications that i have;

suspension modifications:
	-spax 24-way adjustable suspension kit
	-neuspeed 25mm front sway bar
	-neuspeed 28mm rear sway bar
	-neuspeed upper strut tie-bar(stress bar)
	-autopower 6-pt. full bolt-in roll cage
*have not made a decision on the rear stress bar as our jettas have the
shock towers connected by the body framing; don't know if the addition
of the bar would be that beneficial; would love feedback on this, pro or
con

engine modifications:
	-neuspeed p-flow
	-schrick intake manifold
	-neuspeed p-chip(mapped to compliment schrick intake)

misc. modifications:
	-tinted side bumper lights
	-tinted side marker lights
	-de-badged rear trunk lid
	-german auto club badge in front grill,instead of chrome vw
	-cannon all weather mats
	-weather tech trunk liner
	-clarion 6 disc changer
	-momo super anatomical gearshift knob

these are the modifications that i have done so far, and i have more
planned for the future;

i look forward to being an active participant on the jetta glx digest
and hope that i can bring some insight and humour to all;

i would invite everyone who would like, to email me whenever and with
whatever they need; i will try to make myself available to help fellow
glxer's;

chris collier
cnscenic@mm.com
97 glx vr6