Jetta

        To the Jetta people,
I do not own a Jetta GLX but I do have a 94 Limeded Edition Jetta which is a
little sportier than the GL or the GLS.  I have just turned over 37,000
miles and I am already in need of a third set of tires.  Does anyone have
any suggestions of what tire to use for good performance that is not too
expensive. A tire which takes kindly to the Cleveland weather would also be
nice for I can not afford a set of snow tires.  Since i have gone through
two set of Good Year tires, the original tires which came on the car, and a
set of Eagle Aquatred, I would like to stay clear of Good Year all together.
Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated.