Other: Tesla G-Tec Hp Meter

Just recieved my Tesla G-Tec Pro Hp/Accel meter yesterday.  ITS GREAT!!!
And i got a pretty good deal on it too! Anyways lemme fill you all in,
just in case you aren't familiar with it.  It is a window mounted unit,
very simular to a radar detector except smaller, and it plugs into the
lighter socket and that is it!  It has an internal gyro and is able to
VERY accurately calculate your road HP, your 0-60 time, 60-0 time, 1/4
mile time & speed, instantaneous g's, and latteral g's.  The accuracy is
to .1 of a second and 1 HP.  It is absoultly the coolest thing going...
i can't belive that is does what it does...

I took my VR6 Corrado for a few runs.  Its got the Genie Header,
Scorpion Exhaust, VW Motorsport chip, &P-Flow.  My best time (btw my
clutch is seriously on its way out at the time...) was a 0-60 time of
6.7s and a 1/4 time of 14.8s @ 94mph.  Because my insurance ran out
yesterday, i was unable to do anymore tests on it... im definately
imprest though...

If any of you are interested please email me, espicially if you are here
in BC, because i am thinking about bringing some in to sell...

Anyways, have fun... Speed doesn't kill, bad drivers do... and so do
guns :)

- --

Trev
'93 Corrado VR6 Red