Subject: Worlds best pick up lines
Author:  Non-HP-Eric-S-Balfus (Eric_S_Balfus@notes.seagate.com) at
HP-PaloAlto,mimegw6
Date:    4/4/97 6:25 AM

1.  The word of the day is "legs". Let's go back to my place and spread the
word.

2.  Do your legs hurt from running through my dreams all night?

3.  Can I borrow a quarter? ["what for?"]  I want to call my mom and tell her
I     just met the girl of my dreams.
    OR:
I want to call your mother and thank her.

4.  Is your daddy a thief? ["No"]  Then how did he steal the sparkle of the
stars and put it in your eyes?

5.  Let's go to my place and do the things I'll tell everyone we did anyway.

6.  Your so hot you melt the plastic in my underwear.

7.  That outfit would look great in a crumpled heap on my bedroom floor
tommorow morning.

8.  Would you be my love buffet?  So I can lay you out on a table and take what
I want?

9.  Can I flirt with you?

10. Nice shoes.  Wanna fuck?

11. Your daddy must have been a baker, cause you've got a nice set of buns.

12. My name's [your name].  That's so you know what to scream.

13. I want to melt in your mouth, not in your hand....

14. What would you do if I kissed you right now?

15. Pardon me, but I was just about to go home and masturbate  and I was
wondering if I could fantasize about you?

16. I had sex with someone last night.  Was that you?

17. So, do you want to see something really swell?

18. Do you take it up the ass?

19. Is that a tic-tac in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?

20. Hi, do you know why you should masturbate with *these* two fingers?
[holding up any two]   Because they're mine...

21. Have you got a little Irish/German/Spanish/Italian/etc  in you?  Want some?

22. I have had a really bad day and it always makes me feel better to see a
pretty girl smile, so would you smile for me?

23. Is it hot in here, or is it just you?

24. Wanna fuck like bunnies?

25. Hi there.  Do you swallow?

26. Wow !!  Are those real?

27. Forget that !!! Playing doctor is for kids, let's play gyenecologist.

28. Sex is a killer, want to die happy?

29. Hey babe, wanna make an easy fifty bucks?

30. Can I have directions?  To your heart...

31. All those curves, and me with no brakes....

32. I like every bone in your body, especially mine...

33. Fuck me if I'm wrong, but don't you want to kiss me?

34. I miss my teddy bear. Would you sleep with me?

35. Excuse me, are you on the pill?

36. If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together....

37. The first time is always the hardest.

38. So....  How am I doin?

39. How about you sit on my lap and we'll see what pops up?

40. [Tap your thigh] You just think this is my leg....

41. [Grab his/her tush]  Pardon me, is this seat taken?

42. [Looking at his/her shirt label] [they say what are you doin]  Say,"  I was
just checking to see if you were made in heaven..

43. Do you know what would look good on you?  Me.

44. Nice dress/pants, can I talk you out of it/them?

45. If I told you, you have a beatiful body would you hold it against me?

46. How about you and I go back to my place and get out of these wet clothes?

47. Bond. James Bond.

48. Wanna play carnival? That's  where you sit on my face, and I try to guess
your weight.

49. I looked up the word 'beatiful' in the dictionary, and you picture was on
the first page.