Re: Suspension Impessions, and other questions...

Hi ya Dave,
You like me are at the point of changing suspension, and can't make up my
mind. I want a little stiffer, but to also improve the ride height and
appearance.
All opinions or experiences welcome.

PS the guys I have spoken to at Automotive Developements reckon that a
re-chip, or a re-chip and a throttle body kit will only make the
driveability of a VR6 sensational. Or you could go for the VSR system for
massive torq and flexibility.

David Williams Technical Sales Manager, Linetex Consulting