Re: Clutch moaning sound

This is an interesting point. I had the same complaints when I had my VR6
in Mexico. I even asked to talk directly to the guy that was going to be
assigned to my car rather thant talking to one guy receiving the car, and
then writing some notes for later inspection. If you do it like that, the
guy that actually tries to fix your car will interpret it in many different
ways and perhaps will not be able to figure out how to reproduce it.

My advice is, ask to talk to the guy who will be in charge, take him for
a ride, you know how to reproduce the failure, do it and make him learn
how to do it.... although, you know the Murphy's laws 'if something can
fail, it will', I just would add 'Yes, but not when you try to show it to
the dealer!'....

And this is not exclusive for VW...