Re: Clutch moaning sound

On Apr 2,  3:31pm, Vojin Janjic wrote:

> Subject: Clutch moaning sound
> Andrew wrote:

<snip>

> Dealer wrote "unable to reproduce at this time" for both items.
> They claimed that the car was test driven around town and on the
> interstate.  Checking the odometer showed that car was driven for 0
> miles.  They said: "Oh, it must have been some misunderstanding".

I had a "shudder" when I let out the clutch.  The dealer gave me an
"unable to reproduce at this time" when they gave the car back, so I
simply said, let's go for a test drive.  The problem was "magically"
reproduced as we pulled out of the parking spot.

Mind you, I have nothing to complain about.  Service on my car has been
fantastic.

Regards,

- --
|                       |              CAE Electronics Ltd  |
|     Kevin Randle      |                      PO Box 1800  |
|     randle@cae.ca     |  St Laurent, Qc, Canada  H4L 4X4  |
|                       |         (514) 341 2000  ext 2301  |