First Round playoff schedule AAUGH!

I just posted the first round playoff schedule on the CBW and once more,
the C's have been relegated to the bottom of the pile.  Will they NEVER
learn?  No TNT games, no ABC games, and one game stuck on NBA tv.  Bleah to
them all.

Keep in mind that ESPN in particular has been flighty when it comes to
airing Celtics games.  The schedule might change with little or no
notice.  For example, ESPN decided not to air the first round of the WNBA
draft (dumping it on NBA tv), opting instead to start the NBA fun at 1pm
(an hour before the start of the game), with what will no doubt include an
extended session of Celtics-bashing.

As I mentioned on the CBW, I'm stoking up on chocolate chip cookies and
will do game reviews, since there's people without regular access to NBA
tv--or, for that matter, ESPN.

For those of you without regular web access, here's the schedule per the
Celtics own site:

Game 1:  April 17, Sat 2pm, at Indiana, on ESPN

Game 2: April 20, Tue 8:30pm, at Indiana, on NBA tv (bleah!)

Game 3: April 23, Fri 7pm, home, ESPN

Game 4: April 25, Sun 1pm, home, ESPN

Game 5: April 29, Thu, at Indiana

Game 6: May 2, Sun, home

Game 7: May 4, Tue, at Indiana

There's the info--now stock up on munchies and root for our team!!

GO CELTICS!!!

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle