Pierce Rest Good for Celts

Pierce's rest has been good for the Celts because it opened up Ricky's game
and let the offense flow. I hope while he has been smiling ear to ear on the
sidelines he learned something. Paul Pierce has been Captain Clog. The Celts
spend way to much effort  getting Pierce into the game instead of letting the
game come to him. One of the difficult tasks a new coach will have is to
unclog the Celts Pierce's  brain. These last 2 games, albeit, meaningless,
were fun to watch along with being encouraging.

Let this truly be an experience for the Celtic players. That won't happen if
Pierce throws up 9/25 games. Even though I'm not for the playoffs being the
8th spot, let Boston reap the $$ in a Capitalistic manner. Indy in 7. What the
hell it's Spring isn't it?

DanF