Re: Playoff Shocker!

That would be a nice repeat to last year's first round upset. After watching the last few games I'm not as confident this year, (not to mention no Isiah.) But if you do have some inside info please do tell. That Money Line on the Celtic's to win the series is going to be very very steep. Considering the tough teams out west 1-8, I believe the C's will have the longest odds to win the opening round. My guess will be around +2000 to win the series for every $100 played.