Banks?

Couldn't watch tonight's Celts game ... was their any particular reason that
Marcus Banks played just four minutes. I'm pretty sure the answer is "Carroll
is an idiot" but I thought I'd give him the benefit of the doubt, since he did
limit Walter's minutes somewhat.

Wait, let me guess, somewhere between last game's brilliant performance and
tonight, Banks mysteriously lost all of his skills and ability -- like Hunter
did -- forcing him to the bench.

Steve O

[demime 1.01b removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef]