Re: Not All Bad

>>>Banks has been showing signs of coming to life. Happened today. 24pts.
6steals. Too bad it was a loss. A glimpse into the future for the Celts. I
>>>don't care about the playoffs. The player development is there now.

I've been impressed with Banks new found confidence on defense (13 steals in
the last two games!) , however I've never questioned his scoring ability.
 What I'm still waiting to see is his playmaking ability. 2 assists in 27
minutes?  In fact, for all the complaining about Pierce's turnovers he had 13
assists to 5 turnovers while our point guards had 3 assists to 4 turnovers in
their combined 48 minutes and Jiri had 5 to 4.  I think most of you would be
surprised at Jiri's assist to turnover ratio for the season.  And what happened to
Chucky in this game?  1 assist?  We obviously need more than that from him.
I'm still not sold on Banks as our point guard of the future and won't be
until he learns how to use his speed and quickness to set up his teammates.  That
will be the turning point for me.

TAM