Re: Not All Bad

A thought just hit me. Maybe after playing Hunter and seeing how effective he can be, they decided not to play him anymore so that they could leave him unprotected without fear of anyone taking him. Ainge realizes that he has a dillema with regards to who to protect. If the Bobcats don't know anything about Hunter, they probably don't select him. So Ainge could leave him unprotected feeling reasonably sure that CHA won't take him. That way we get to keep him without him taking up a spot on the protected list.

From: CeltsSteve@xxxxxxx
To: Celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Not All Bad
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 22:12:17 EDT

cecil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I don't see how playing McCarty is helping this team in the long run, which
is what Ainge said he was looking toward
Cecil,

I guess we'll all find out the answer to that in about 2 months or so when it
comes time to for Humter to be left unprotected or not.

CeltsSteve

"Turn Ricky Loose!"

Get rid of annoying pop-up ads with the new MSN Toolbar  FREE! http://toolbar.msn.com/go/onm00200414ave/direct/01/