Re: no TV for Sunday?

To answer the question, there is NO tv coverage of the Celtics/Wizards game.

I will, however, be doing a real-time game review (as I did for the
non-broadcast C's/Nets game a while back), which I will send to the list at
the conclusion of each quarter. (or shortly thereafter)

Bleah to ABC.

I was hoping they'd work something out, schedule-wise, but apparently, the
thought of broadcasting a game with crucial playoff implications is too
much for the one-celled wonders at NBA Entertainment.

At 11:29 AM 4/3/2004, Celtic4Hire@xxxxxxx wrote:

>Wizards. Yes, they still are the Bullets to me also....
>
>DJessen33
>
><< Is there no TV coverage of Sunday's game against the Bullets?
>  Kestas >>

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle