  From: Shawn Niles
  To: dforant1@xxxxxxxxxxxx ; Celtics@xxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, April 02, 2004 10:31 PM
  Subject: Re: The Boston Celtics Mailing List Digest V11 #168

  If that's your only reason, then you're wrong. You have every right to your
  opinion.... but your still wrong. Hunter did nothing to deserve being
  initially benched. He struggled a little against Garnett and Olwakandi. I'm
  pretty sure other players, better than Hunter, have struggled against those
  two as well. I also watch every single game and I don't see Hunter getting
  smothered. He's not getting the same numbers now, but that's because other
  teams have learned that they need to respect him and Brandon has 2 guys
  boxing him out on every rebound. All that is doing is freeing up YOUR hero
  Blount to get more rebounds. People forget that Mark was still averaging
  less than 5 rebounds a game before Brandon started those 6 games in a row.
  Brandon freed up Mark and also showed him how to rebound. Mark should give
  Brandon half of whatever his next contact is because Brandon earned it for
  him.

  >From: "Dan Forant" <dforant1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  >To: <Celtics@xxxxxxxx>
  >Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 06:24:47 -0500
  >
  >Last attempt at this. I can't say it any plainer. He hasn't shown didly
  >since his run of what we seem to agree on was 4 games. In fact he has been
  >lost so coach lost confidence in him. Celts are trying to make the
playoffs
  >and *testing* Hunter won't get us there. McCarty for all his faults gets
  >hot
  >from time to time and helps put points on the board. I watch all games and
  >see Hunter getting smothered out there. He's not ready for prime time. My
  >last comment on this subject.
  >
  >DanF

  MSN Toolbar provides one-click access to Hotmail from any Web page  FREE