If that's your only reason, then you're wrong. You have every right to your opinion.... but your still wrong. Hunter did nothing to deserve being initially benched. He struggled a little against Garnett and Olwakandi. I'm pretty sure other players, better than Hunter, have struggled against those two as well. I also watch every single game and I don't see Hunter getting smothered. He's not getting the same numbers now, but that's because other teams have learned that they need to respect him and Brandon has 2 guys boxing him out on every rebound. All that is doing is freeing up YOUR hero Blount to get more rebounds. People forget that Mark was still averaging less than 5 rebounds a game before Brandon started those 6 games in a row. Brandon freed up Mark and also showed him how to rebound. Mark should give Brandon half of whatever his next contact is because Brandon earned it for him.

From: "Dan Forant" <dforant1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <Celtics@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 06:24:47 -0500

Last attempt at this. I can't say it any plainer. He hasn't shown didly
since his run of what we seem to agree on was 4 games. In fact he has been
lost so coach lost confidence in him. Celts are trying to make the playoffs
and *testing* Hunter won't get us there. McCarty for all his faults gets hot
from time to time and helps put points on the board. I watch all games and
see Hunter getting smothered out there. He's not ready for prime time. My
last comment on this subject.

DanF

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shawn Niles"

 You still didn't answer the question as to why you

MSN Toolbar provides one-click access to Hotmail from any Web page  FREE download! http://toolbar.msn.com/go/onm00200413ave/direct/01/