re: Simmons on Ricky Davis

Just that tiny little part where he's submarined Pierce by keeping him out
every night - shades of Wick Wobey and Warry Bird.

Is there anyone better at doing 180's than Simmons?  He hated Davis in his previous
postings.

Myself, I'm not saying Davis is the Antichrist like a previous canidlike Celtics,
and of course I thought it was a great trade, but I still would deal Davis in
the off-season, as he has more value than Jiri, and Welch deserves a chance
at full starters minutes.   And of course, Ainge needs to make a big off-season
deal for aimpact type player.

Ray