Simmons on Ricky Davis

Here's what Bill Simmons posted about Ricky Davis over on the SOSH
board. Other posts he has made have been reposted here. I hope he
doesn't mind. If he does, he's welcome to have Jimmy Kimmel make fun of
me on his television show.

Mark

On Ricky Davis: he gets a bad rap. Everyone likes him except for Blount,
who leaks negative info to the Globe about him. Pierce loves him. All
the employees like him and put him on the level of Antoine in terms of
being a good guy. I'm not sure what happened in Cleveland and Charlotte
but he's been great in Boston, except for the part where he's submarined
PP's season by keeping him out every night.