I am having trouble finding the "good" attitude in Banks.  He always has
the same expression on his face which, to me, looks like he's mad at
someone or something.  I've never seen him smile or show a cookie crumb of
emotion.  I'm not ready to give up on him, but he has much improving to do
mentally.  He's whined a bit this year as well as had a run-in in the coach
(think it was OB) about playing time.  The game will come to him when he
starts playing like he's having fun.  Maybe he's trying to hard.

AC