This is not a case like Kedrick or Jerome where a player just obviously does not 'get it'. This clearly appears to be a case of a player who does 'get it', but is a rookie and has made normal rookie mistakes and has a normal rookie learning curve. I guess i'd just like to hear from those who say Brandon is a dud..... What exactly makes you think that? What has he done in his 5 or 6 quality minute games to show you that he absolutely can't play?

From: steve knight <stevebknight@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Celtics@xxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 06:58:14 -0800 (PST)

you can't be serious when you try to crucify ainge for
picking hunter in the draft. the fact that he even
made the team speaks well of ainge's eye for talent.
as for banks, give him time. i still think he has tim
hardaway potential. he's fast and competitive, both
things you can't teach. the rest will come. look, he's
already a decent backup point, and he's only
scratching the surface. patience, people.