Re: This Can't Be True... And What Can The Celtics Do About It

You went off the cliff on this one, Ray. One one hand you got PP, Ricky D,
Banks and Perkins and on the other hand you got PP and Illgauskas and you take
the latter? You truly think we are championship driven with PP, Illgauskas,
Jiri and 3 no.1s?  Interesting if Cleveland did do that, however. That would drop
them way,way below the cap. I can't imagine any bigtimers wanting to sign
with Cleveland, though, even with Lebron. Its Cleveland. We are talking Cleveland
here.....

DJessen33

<< So what do the Celtics have that Charlotte would want for Ilgauskas?

 They'd probably like a young center:  Perkins;  young PG:  Banks,
 an expiring contract: Stewart, and a talent: Davis.

 I'd make that trade in an instant!

 Don't know if the Bobcats would. >>