Philli game

Gee, what was not to like?  21 Fast break points, 44 in the paint, out
rebounding the other team, reasonable time splits between players.
Different guys step up, Davis, Mihm, Jones, even Stewart had a nice rebound
and Perkins had a basket.  The Celtics may soon be even with last years
win/loss, but they are finally bearable to watch with Walker and OB gone.

I like these guys.  I like to watch Welsch play, I like to watch Davis play.
I like to see where Blount has come with the right system and playing time.

And to top it all off, they beat the 76ers for the tie breaker.  Nice game
team.

<Jim
---