Re: Mark the other & rebounding

    Sort of on the same line, here's what struck me:
    1.  We are weak in rebounding.  [OK, maybe so...]
    2.  So we need to give Mihm some minutes.  [OK, that sounds logical]
    3.  Hunter is having some offensive problems [well, maybe so, even though stats might reveal otherwise]
    4.  But maybe he can help us in some manner at some time [well, I hope so]
    5.  So what we do is play Mihm, Blount and McCarty  [would that be Walter "no-boards" McCarty?  OK, I get it.  Play the nonrebounder to get us more rebounds.]
    6.  And please note that I have not mentioned Kendrick Perkins.  [Yup, we noticed that.]
    7.  I don't think we're in Kansas anymore...

In fairness, this team is really in a pickle vis a vis the playoffs.  It would be so easy to play Perkins and Hunter and tank the playoffs, but part of me is glad to see efforts - even questionable ones - at making the cut.  I figure that any benefit to Hunter and Perkins to be gained from playing 11 games is probably outweighed by the benefit of making the playoffs for psychological reasons.