re: Mark the other & rebounding

You got the quotes right, by the way.  We tended to win when Hunter got his minutes.  Forget the stats and whether McCarty might make more shots.  With Hunter we controlled the boards, even when Blount got most of the rebounds; it was Hunter clearing the way.  And he got exactly four games to try and adjust his offense.  Reminiscent of Joe Johnson (who I remember did play for a longer stretch).  I think we're making a huge mistake toying with these rookies like this.  They deserve better.  Hunter should be a 25 minute man for the next ten years.

I'm glad to see Mihm might get more time but Hunter has produced more on both ends than Mihm.  Cheers, Gene

PS:  Can someone guarantee that Walter will be gone next year?  Ainge erred badly when resigning him last summer.  And it's not that he's so bad--he is--but that O'Brien and Carroll play him so much.