re: Re: More Ainge Watch

> Here's the thinking, Ray.   Danny's plan/vision is to draft as many young
> upsiders as he can and pray that 20% will become the next Tim Duncan or
> Jason Kidd.

Well Good Egg,
Thanks to Ainge's wishy-washyness propelling the Celtics to a likely first pick around
16, the strategy of drafting very raw High-Schoolers & Euros offers
the best means of finding a future star. Either that or taking a sliding collegian PG.

   Meanwhile, the fans be damned until these draft choices may
> or may not come of age before or after their rookie contracts have
> expired with us.

Well it's a raw crop of upcoming prospects, so it will take 3 or 4 years
before you know if you got anything special.

> Heck, Ray, you could have done that much for the Celts at 10% of Danny's
> salary and 300% of the Wallace/Papile input.
>
> You are one big bargain, my man, WayRay.
>
> Egg

Thank you very much. Either me or frequent WEEI Caller "Frank from Gloucester",
who would run the Celtics out of the Foxy Lady in Povidence.
Ray