Re: The Master

Yeah, I've been surprised at how bad his jump shot has looked, since I
remember someone saying that he had a nice short range jumper when we traded for
him. As you say, you don't expect him to lose the skill, even if he's in a slump
on the shots falling. But he's looked really bad, like he has no business
taking them. Confidence might do it, but since you recall him from college - has
he maybe had a significant growth spurt since then? Some guys do, and dealing
with a new body can really change things.

footer even as a freshman, although he was a bit shorter than KU's center at the
time who was said to be 7'2". He has put on a good deal of beef since his
college days, that would probably effect his quickness, but I wouldn't think it
would effect his shooting.                              TAM