Re: The Boer/Boor Wars and the Charge of the Chickenshi-tees

Sure he did.  I guess the other GM's don't/can't evaluate talent on their
own?  I think Walker "proved", and continues to prove, his "value" to a
team.  If he was discounted 50%, name another team that even wanted him at
that price.  Next it will be suggested he spoke to "Foreign GM's" that
wanted to trade for him ... .

As it is turning out, Ainge robbed the Mav's, IMO.

<Jim

Snip...

>Remember when Danny single-handedly lowered Toinebs market value by
>placing that full page add for him in the NY Times   "Point forward
>available.
>50% off this week only," and then denied to Toine and all that he was
>on the market?
---