Re: Isiah and Danny - two methods of madness

You say that but why? Just because Isiah is there? To play in the MSG? People
seem to forget how playing in Boston was where it was at (for 40 years) and
MSG sucked. Just because it has been more recent since the Knicks were good
than the Cs. Just wait. We have already bottomed out. We were able to rebuild and
still compete for a playoff spot. Players still know about the tradition. In
another year, these young bucks will be coming on like gangbusters and
everyone will want to play for them.

Ray, think of the Red Sox. It has been 25 some years since they are back to
the power they were. But you can never take away the history. Everyone wants to
be part of an organization that has the legacy, the history. To go down in
history as one of the gladiators of old. How can you do that playing for the
Grizzlies? The reason why players didn't want to come to Boston was the style of
play and some of the players. Danny has changed that and established a
foundation. We are no more limited than the Knicks. These owners will pay once we
turn the corner, just watch. These guys like the limelight and smart investors.
Just like the Maloofs, they will put out at the appropriate time. If Kobe would
come here, they would pay him, you bet.

Ray, I think the Gaston years has you thinking we are the Milwaukee Celtics.
You watch the big time coaches line up to hoping to coach the Cs. Remember how
Larry Brown cried when he got left at the alter? Remember how he said he
wouldn't want to coach the Celtics? These guys know the legacy and know the
foundation that Danny as set.

Watch and wait. The fun is just starting (after the Blount mournng is
over)....

DJessen33

<< A big flaw in your thinking, Jessen, is that the Knicks are much more
attractive
 tio free agents than the Celtics.  They can get a Wallace or possibly a Kobe,
 whereas the Celtics are very limited.
 Ray >>