Ping Tammo re: unity

Jackie MacMullen nicely helped me out with today's column. So just to clarify, this is an example of the sorts of things I meant when I said that I assumed you had seen other discussion of unity issues, even if they didn't actually use that word:

From
http://www.boston.com/sports/basketball/celtics/articles/2004/03/24/atkins_isnt_for_every_celtic_fan/

"Atkins also has provided leadership in a locker room that was maudlin, rudderless, and seeping with tension before his arrival. The remaining members of the 2003-04 Celtics have endured their share of turmoil, having lost half their team, their coach, and their credibility. Atkins claims he was unaware of most of that when he came aboard...

"When I got traded to Boston, the first thing I did was look at the standings. Then I said, `Yo, what's going on with this place?' "

He discovered a group of players who were angry at their front office for blowing up the team, and often angry with each other for being unable to piece together the rubble. "