From: Kestutis Kveraga <Kestutis.Kveraga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mar 24, 2004 2:36 PM
To: "\"Celtics\"" <celtics@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Bob Ryan being stupid again

<snip>
Ryan's wrong, of course, though not about the stereotype. Stereotypes, you might be surprised to learn, are usually grounded in reality to at least some degree, or they would not have arisen in the first place. The problem with stereotypes is that some people think it means that every member, or at least the vast majority of the stereotyped group fits the stereotype.
<snip>