Re: The Boer/Boor Wars and the Charge of the Chickenshi-tees

< I don't recall any posts blaming either one of them other than some
comment about Davis pissing in the shower (which, I thought, was a cheap
shot unless it had been reported as reliable news; otherwise, folk thinks
he pisses in the shower!) > - Doug

Doug - I am the one who introduced the shower bit.   On 3/17, I posted:

     bKestas - Your expectations of sportswriters coming clean on
     individual players' off-court warts is naive and cranky.   Do you really

     want to read columns that spell out that Player X urinates in the
     shower?   That just will not happen, or at least I hope sports columns
     never come to that.b

The Player X reference was not specific to Ricky nor any other player,
but merely put forward as a general example.   Sorry for the confusion.

Egg