Re: The Boer/Boor Wars and the Charge of the Chickenshi-tees

I do remember some posts that insinuated that, though I don't remember who from. And quite frankly, it's not important enough for me to spend any time looking through the archives for it.

But I was mainly speaking of a few newspaper articles that came out regarding the situation. One in particular, I think it was from Peter May, came out and the whole point of the article was to say how this proves that Ricky is a horrible person and that the C's never should have traded for him. I highly doubt we will see a retraction now that May has been proven wrong.

From: Douglas342@xxxxxxx
To: Celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: The Boer/Boor Wars and the Charge of the Chickenshi-tees
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 14:02:34 -0500

And I restate mine: I don't recall any posts blaming either one of them other than some comment about Davis pissing in the shower (which, I thought, was a cheap shot unless it had been reported as reliable news; otherwise, folk thinks he pisses in the shower!) Nor do I remember any posts praising Blount's leadership due to the incident. Maybe some thought these things, but posts? I don't think so. Of course, I may be wrong...

MSN Toolbar provides one-click access to Hotmail from any Web page  FREE download! http://clk.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200413ave/direct/01/