From: "gene kirkpatrick" <gk_tyler@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <celtics@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2004 12:50 PM
Subject: on players

> I need to look at the Chris Paul guy.  Who does he play for?  I keep
looking at Allen of Ok. State and see Wade of the Heat.  Allen is super
quick, penetrates awfully well, and controls the offense most of the time
(rather than Lucas).  This kid will make it, at least as a backup,
all-purpose guard.  The other OK State kid, Graham, is a solid, 6' 7" SF who
plays against PFs it seems.  He's quick, has a great shot, and can really
score in a hurry.  These guys may be young and may not come out, but I think
they're terrific--Desmond Mason like.  Gene (now thinking that OK State will
win it all)