on players

I need to look at the Chris Paul guy.  Who does he play for?  I keep looking at Allen of Ok. State and see Wade of the Heat.  Allen is super quick, penetrates awfully well, and controls the offense most of the time (rather than Lucas).  This kid will make it, at least as a backup, all-purpose guard.  The other OK State kid, Graham, is a solid, 6' 7" SF who plays against PFs it seems.  He's quick, has a great shot, and can really score in a hurry.  These guys may be young and may not come out, but I think they're terrific--Desmond Mason like.  Gene (now thinking that OK State will win it all)

Do you Yahoo!?