Draft thoughts after a weekend of college basketball

We have a few days between games, and it's clear we're not going to have
much to talk about in terms of lineup decisions or the young guys, so
I'm curious about everyone's thoughts on college players they have seen
during the tourney.

Here are a few thoughts:

... Get Okafor.

... Ben Gordon. He scares me. He's another short shooting guard. Is he
Joe Dumars or Randolph Childress?

... Chris Paul. Good gracious, he's good. This may be the best point
guard prospect to come out of college since ... Marbury? I'd rate him
higher than Marbury, though, because he's unselfish. He's T.J. Ford with
size and a jump shot. Wow.

... Dee Brown. Another Marcus Banks. Great speed and quickness, good
penetrator, questionable decision-making, so-so shooter. Played the best
game I've ever seen him play yesterday against Cincinnati. Not the
answer for the C's.

... Julius Hodge. Not a good day yesterday, thanks in part to foul
problems, but I like this guy. He's a long, athletic swingman who can
shoot it. Good handle, good passer, good shooter, knows how to play. I
think he'll be a good pro.

... Devin Harris. The Arenas comparison is pretty good. He's one of
those offensive-minded point guards who I think can make it. That's
because he actually plays point guard, and you can see him finding the
open man and making the right pass. I think he's a good one.

... John Lucas III. I haven't seen enough, but every highlight I see
this kid looks just like his dad - and that's a good thing. He seems to
have an old-school simplicity to his game. For those who see more of
Oklahoma State, is he a prospect? What do you know about him?

... Rashad McCants. Good college player, but doesn't look like a pro to
me. Strictly a two guard, and he's too small for that position.

... Sean May. Terrible against Texas. Just terrible. Is he Carlos Boozer
or Marcus Fizer? He plays like Zach Randolph, but I don't think he's as
tall. I generally hate undersized power forwards almost as much as I
hate undersized two guards. I don't know about him.

... Raymond Felton. I like him. He's a real point guard. Not a great
shooter, but pretty good. He's not Chris Paul, but he's good. He's
better than Banks.

... Josh Childress. Talented, but sends off a little Joe Johnson vibe.
But I don't see him enough. Any West Coasters with more thoughts?

Mark