Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Wyc on the Zone.

On Mar 19, 2004, at 12:07 AM, Celtic4Hire@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Excellent info and speculation, JB. Playing Raef along side of Blount
> could
>  really give the Cs a boost in the playoffs. On Twan, I thought of
> that myself a
>  few times but don't you think there is too much water under the bridge
>  between Danny and Twan?

	DJessen
*****************
	Of course it would be very remarkable if Twan were to return to
Boston. I posted it, because it was mentioned, but is absurd, to even
think about, although, I do think he would a very different player and
influence on the current team. So much about what happens to the
Celtics depends on who is coaching next year.
	I certainly expect Ainge to hire someone who is unyielding in making
over  the offense in his vision. How many times has Danny said that
free agents don't want to come to a team with selfish leadership.
Pierce also has been criticized for this and will have to change his
ways. I do believe, up to a point, that as better talent, for the up
and down, pass the ball offense, comes in, Paul and anyone else, will
be more inclined to  follow the script.
	As for Walker to the Bulls, I don't think so. They will not give up
Curry and I don't think Paxson is ready to give up on Skiles, just yet.
Perhaps after next season, if things don't turn around there.
	I do think that Blount and Eric Williams (remember how well he was
playing here, before the trade) would be excellent signings this
summer. If I did make those two my priorities, I'd draft the best point
guard available. You can't have too many of those. ;>)
	JB
Unchain My Heart!