Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Wyc on the Zone.

Excellent info and speculation, JB. Playing Raef along side of Blount could
really give the Cs a boost in the playoffs. On Twan, I thought of that myself a
few times but don't you think there is too much water under the bridge
between Danny and Twan? Also, if Twan doesn't fit with what Dallas is doing, how can
you expect him to fit with what Danny is trying to do? If he came back, he
would try to change the team to what it was when he was here, ie Obieland. I
think a much greater possibility of Twan is a sign and trade with the Bulls. In
fact, I think the Bulls could and would take a chance of bringing in Obie to
coach with Walker sign and trade and an split MLE with EWill and Blount. Maybe
we could get a little back with a sign and trade with Blount and EWill get
could a bigger portion of the MLE. I think it is a could match because the Bulls
need discipline, stability and  structure so badly along with veteran
leadership.  The Bulls right now would prefer any type of success, even though it will
be the limited success that Obie's offense (or lack thereoff) and defense can
provide. Dallas could get some young talent. Walker gets to come back east,
to his home and to a style and coach who will let him do whatever he wants....

DJessen33

<<  Wyc Grousbeck, on the Zone today, hinted that if the C's make the
 playoffs, Raef would be ready, he says his knee feels better than it
 has in years.
    I say that Blount would be foolish to walk away from the Celtics. He
 has a real presence here, as opposed to walking into a new picture and
 if the money is close, I think he'll stay.
    Does Cleveland sign eric Williams? He is making very little impact in
 Cleveland now. I'd offer him the 1.5 million exception. I'd love to
 have him back. Battie and Kedrick Brown have been no factor at all.
    Grousbeck also mentioned that a friend of a friend, passed on a
 message from Walker that he'd be willing to rejoin the Celtics next
 season.
    Would the C's take him back? What if he exercised his option and was
 willing to sign for the mid level?
    How does that trade look now? Walker and Delk for Welsch, Atkins,
 LaFrentz and an ever more valuable draft pick? >>