Re: What's up with Hunter?

Folks, the substitution argument is over. We are in the stretch in a playoff
run so you go with what you got, who's hot or whatever is working right now.
Tomorrow will take care of itself. Hunter, Mihm and Banks will get their 5-10
minutes each game and that is going to have to be enough at this point. They
will get their playoff exposure and plenty of summer league play for further
development. In fact, I'm looking to go to their summer league because it would
awesome with Perkins, Banks, Hunter and this year's crop. But their time for
development was the first half to 2/3 of the season. That is where Obie missed
the boat so much and was so short sighted....

DJessen33

<< Hate to sound like a broken record but ... someone's got to sacrifice
 so Waltah can play 37 minutes.

 Oh, that and John Carroll is an Idiot. >>