Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] " Blount has 40 of his 118 rebounds in the first period...

But Steve, do you think Brandon can guard other small forwards, like PP or
Ricky Davis? Also, Hunter can use his quickness on other big forwards but I
don't know if he can on small forwards. Long term it could be a possibility or at
least a nice option for certain matchups. But Brandon will have to learn how
to shoot for we can envision a three spot because it would take out to much
team offense of the guy he would be replacing. I still think he should get more
minutes that he has.......

DJessen33

<< > I'm not a back-to-the-basket guy. I work on that because it's one of my
 > weaknesses, but I'm so quick and explosive off my step that face-up is my
game."
 > - Brandon Hunter'

 I agree with that 100%. Which is/are 2 more reasons why I think he should
 earn hs minutes at the "3" spot

 CeltsSteve  >>