Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Blount drew the short straw.-Globe

Celtics now would be in the 12 spot in the draft versus picking 15th if they
make the playoffs. No longer as big of a difference.....

At this rate by the end of the season, there could be no teams under .500 in
the playoffs in the Eastern Conference, after all the ink the "insiders" made
of it a couple of weeks ago. Also, the Bucks and Hornets may soon start
feeling the heat....

I think the dustup between Davis and Blount is a great development for a
bunch of reasons. First, Ricky needed to be reprimanded for his antics. Second,
Blount needed to get over the trade. When these things come to a head like this,
it allows the team to get it issues out on the table and both Blount and
Ricky hopefully will have a new respect for each other. Lastly, Blount may have
taken a veteran leadership role on the team. Along with Chucky, you may now have
some veteran leadership to call out guys which we were lacking or doing
something nonproductive. So I see this as a very good development.

Now people like Egghead, with her negativity and creative juices, can do a
lot with this. The local drama queen and the so-called "sources" willl have some
divisive antics I'm sure. This guy will hate that guy and so and so forth.
High school all over again. Obie soldier Blount will say he is gone for good and
has convinced PP and others to demand a trade to get away from Ricky. Don't
dissappoint me now, Egghead. I have known you too long....

DJessen33