From: owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Josh Ozersky
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2004 6:36 PM
To: Celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: random things make you say Hmmmm

No way.  Put me down as unalterably opposed to these
two deals and anything like them.  The Celtics need a
legit superstar.  You can talk about Pierce's bad habits
all you want, but he delivers.  I don't trade him for anybody that
doesn't deliver.  There are plenty of big bodies and fluid jumpshooters
out there, but only a handful of legitimate
stars.

Josh