Re: tough schedule

On Mar 13, 2004, at 11:44 PM, Snoopy the Celtics Beagle wrote:
> In the "patting myself on the back" section, the CBW schedule is
> updated
> (at 11:30pm)before the Celtics official site, though of course I lost
> points for not having the game review done.  Maybe they were watching
> the
> Peter, Paul & Mary special on PBS, too.
>
> Great special, by the way.
>
> Snoopy the Celtics Beagle
> *********
	Thanks for all your efforts, Snoopy and you are right, the C's did
have a pretty good  nine game stretch. Certainly we saw some ragged
play and a falling back in several areas, to the post regime style of
offense, but wins are wins and defense, the redeeming quality of the
O'Bie regime, is finding it's way back into the hearts and minds of the
players.
	As for Peter, Paul and Mary, haven't we all seen that seventeen times?
For my self, I have to admit that I was back and forth with my clicker,
to  a PBS  "American Masters" episode, shown here, on Joni Mitchell.
Now that was compelling, while the C's really didn't impress me until
the last five minutes or so.

	JB
Unchain My Heart!