tough schedule

As I updated the CBW, I realized that the Good Guys had played six games in
nine days, four of them back to back.  They won three in a row and went 4-2
overall, losing only to two teams that were overwhelmingly favored to win,
while beating Minnesota, where many "experts"--a term that should be used
with caution when dealing with ESPN--had the C's as double digit underdogs.

Not too shabby, all things considered, though I had hoped they'd stomp on
the Wizards instead of needing a tough 4th quarter run for he win.

In the "patting myself on the back" section, the CBW schedule is updated
(at 11:30pm)before the Celtics official site, though of course I lost
points for not having the game review done.  Maybe they were watching the
Peter, Paul & Mary special on PBS, too.

Great special, by the way.

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle