Re: Dr. Brain earning his keep

< I still have no idea why you think Ricky Davis is so evil, or why Banks
is Joe Forte Jr.   without the skills. >   - Kestas

Because I am a very bad, bad person.   Just chalk it up to a couple more
extreme, non-backed positions.

If I listed 101 instances of Davis boorish behavior, you would probably
still be skeptical that it was merely secondhand info, a product of
my furtive imagination, or simply ignore it as having no relation to
or effect on Ricky or his teammates' on-court play.   Like many of
my past assertions, such Rickyisms will eventually come out in the
print media... and you won't believe them then either.

As for Banks, yes, unfortunately he reminds me very much of Joe Forte
but with different, not lesser skills.    Guess my bOnly in personality, not
in skill-setb wasnbt clear.
Can't help but share this important off-subject news flash with list
members, no matter their political persuasion.

Fire Destroys Bush Library
Lena Wayback (Reuters)

Washington (March 13) - A tragic fire early this morning destroyed the
personal library of President George W. Bush.   Both of his books have been
lost. A spokesman said the President was devastated, as he had not finished
coloring the second one.   Investigators are now questioning Laura.
Additional details to follow.