Re: Dr. Brain earning his keep

At 09:49 AM 3/13/2004, you wrote:
If I listed 101 instances of Davis boorish behavior, you would probably
still be skeptical that it was merely secondhand info, a product of
my furtive imagination, or simply ignore it as having no relation to
or effect on Ricky or his teammates' on-court play.

Well, try me! Claiming that you shouldn't bother because I won't believe you anyway - when you have never supplied a single shred of evidence of the crimes Ricky is accused of, only innuendos about Ricky's alleged enormity - doesn't exactly strengthen your case. No need to list 101 instances, either - a few will suffice.

Like many of
my past assertions, such Rickyisms will eventually come out in the
print media... and you won't believe them then either.

Once again, if he's being a bad boy, why don't they write about it? And why will they eventually? Is it a matter of national security that they can't tell us now, will it compromise an on-going operation? Instead, P-May continues his favorite, passive-aggressive, strategy of insinuating someone's naughty behavior without actually saying what he's accusing the person of doing.

As for Banks, yes, unfortunately he reminds me very much of Joe Forte
but with different, not lesser skills.   Guess my bOnly in personality, not
in skill-setb wasnbt clear.

No, it wasn't. The phrase to me more strongly implies lesser skills than equal-but-different skills.

Kestas