Re: how dumb

I don't think he is thinking. We've had four consecutive games of Hunter getting no more than a cursory appearance. They've played good teams, bad teams, teams with good front lines, teams with bad front lines, tall teams, short teams in that span. Whatever the combination, Hunter isn't part of it and Walter is, and I don't see any reason why.

Unless Hunter tried to choke his coach during practice. Which I think might be a good idea at this point.

STEVE