Re: how dumb

In a message dated 3/11/04 9:26:22 AM, bosox18@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Carroll consistently just forgets about people for whole halves or
> entire games. Hunter, Mihm and Jiri in particular, and it seems to have
> little to do with how they're playing.

Funny how we all see things so differently.   I think Carroll's usage of
Hunter
vs. Mihm vs. Walter at PF has everything to do with how he views each
games particular matchups. Same with mpg allotted to Jiri vs. Ricky at SF.

You may disagree with Carroll's thinking, but for what it's worth, this is
what
I think he is thinking.

Egg