Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] who to protect for the expansion draft?

I didn't know this. This makes it more likely that LaFrenz gets put on the
available list. Still, if you were going to sign a free agent, wouldn't Raef be
the best guy for the Cs that you would sign? He would likely command the same
salary that we are already paying him, or maybe a little less. Maybe less a
year or so of total years. But that is the problem. So I guess I am still
thinking that Danny makes Chucky available. I am probably wrong but it is just my
opinion....

DJessen33

<< That's the bad news. The good news is the Bobcats are only allowed to
select
 one
 player from each NBA team. If a team has one of its players selected, the
 team
 receives a trade exception equal to the player's 2004-05 salary. This allows
 teams to replace a player lost in the expansion draft with another player of
 comparable salary.  >>