Re:Waltah is being showcased

To me, the value of his 3 point shooting is a mirage.  Kind of like saying that hitting 33% of three pointers is as good as hitting 50% of your two-pointers, since they count for the same amount.  When Walter comes into the game, we NEVER get an offensive rebound.  It would only take three put-back bunnies to cancel out Walters 3s.  Also, when walter is in the game, the other team's 4 becomes a superstar, scoring either by overpowering him or grabbing offensive rebounds for easy layups.  He certainly made Sweetney look good last night.

If we had been controlling the boards, we wouldn't have needed anybody to stop their runs.